Tuesday, November 1, 2022

It Has Been a Long Time

 It has been a long time since I posted anything from My Corner of the Ozarks. From February to November. Maybe it was a slow time for us. I did not get a wild turkey in the spring season or in the fall season. We took only one very very short float trip. I didn't play much golf. I must really be getting old. 

But... in August we did have most of our grandchildren in My Corner of the Ozarks for our annual Camp David. Two days of Camp David were at Bunker Hill Retreat on the Jack's Fork River along with the David Family Reunion.


This was not the first time we had Camp David at Bunker Hill. We were there in 2015, 2017, and 2018. (See Sept. 1, 2014 blog)

Haven't they really grown up? But they are still "cute".  

We were also blessed to have the parents with us for a whole week along with their children (our grands). But we missed Brad and family from Kenya. Maybe next time. 


The David Family Reunion also happened at the same time at Bunker Hill. This is a photo of "some" of my cousins at Bunker Hill. Jack's Fork River bluff is in the background. 









No comments: